Amarillo CenterPort Business Park
Amarillo CenterPort is a 440-acre rail-served industrial park ideally suited for manufacturing or distribution-oriented businesses, master-planned with development standards.
Amarillo CenterPort Business Park is owned, controlled and being developed by the Amarillo EDC. Sites are available for projects that fall within the intended use of the overall development and may be provided at no cost or reduced cost depending upon the specifics of the project.
- Directly served by two BNSF Railway mainlines; Union Pacific Railroad has tracking rights.
- High-capacity underground utilities
- Mid-continent location with direct access to I-40 (3 miles) and I-27 (8 miles) via State Loop 335, a six-lane arterial. Superb location adjacent to Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport.
- Located in Amarillo's Foreign Trade Zone #252
- Amarillo's Freeport status exempts inventory from property taxes
- Land in CenterPort has a market value of more than $40,000 per acre and is conveyable.
Download the Amarillo CenterPort Business Park brochure.
Download the Amarillo CenterPort Business Park aerial.
Download the Amarillo CenterPort Business Park master plan.